The great amount of practicality within the SEAT Altea is probably its strongest attribute. At the back the seats are able to slide to adjust for more suitable leg room or space for luggage. They are also able to split and even fold down flat. The boot is very spacious being quite high; meaning plenty of family shopping is able to be stored here.
Every SEAT Altea comes with front electric windows, air conditioning, a CD player and an Auxiliary-in socket. In terms of safety the entry level also comes with airbags and traction control.
Upgrading to the SE versions will give you rear electric windows and climate control as extras.
Sport versions come with sports seats, better designed alloys and suspension that offer a more comfortable suspension.
Safety and Security
The SEAT Altea comes with great safety equipment to keep everyone as stable as possible. This includes anti lock brakes and stability control. The twin front, side and curtain airbags are potential lifesavers.
The running costs on the SEAT Altea are very reasonable and better than most rivals. The car is a great alternative from the luxury selection of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class and the Volkswagen Golf Plus in terms of price.
SEAT Altea variants
- Hatchback 1.4 S 5dr – £15,095
- Hatchback 1.2 TSI S 5dr – £16,265
- Hatchback 1.2 TSI S Emocion 5dr – £16,840
- Hatchback XL 1.2 TSI S 5dr – £16,975
- Hatchback 1.2 TSI SE 5dr – £17,610
- Hatchback 1.6 TDI 105 Ecomotive S 5dr – £17,615
- Hatchback 1.4 TSI SE 5dr – £17,705
- Hatchback 1.6 TDI 105 Ecomotiv S Emocion 5dr – £18,190
- Hatchback XL 1.2 TSI SE 5dr – £18,320
- Hatchback XL 1.6 TDI 105 Ecomotive S 5dr – £18,325
- Hatchback XL 1.4 TSI SE 5dr – £18,415
- Hatchback 1.6 TDI 105 Ecomotive SE 5dr – £18,960
- Hatchback XL 1.6 TDI 105 Ecomotive SE 5dr – £19,670
- Hatchback 2.0 TDI 140 SE 5dr – £19,750
- Hatchback 1.6 TDI 105 SE auto 5dr – £19,820
- Hatchback XL 2.0 TDI 140 SE 5dr – £20,460
- Hatchback XL 1.6 TDI 105 SE auto 5dr – £20,530