The running cost of the Skoda Roomster is one of the car’s best attributes. The Greenline II model is able to achieve a staggering 67 MPG and emit just 110g/km of C02. There are also some major discounts available too so purchasing the car will not be as costly as rivals.
Safety and Security
The Skoda Roomster is one the safest vehicle’s in it’s class. There are front, side and curtain airbags built in as standard. Stability control costs extra on all models. The car is pretty tough to break into as well with deadlocks and an immobiliser coming as standard.
The back of the car has three seats but there is essentially enough space to fit four adults in total overall. The seats at the back can be neatly removed, folded and even reclined. This means that the middle seat can be removed alone to provide extra space within. The two outer seats are able to be slid back and forth, just how the front seats typically operate.
Generously the lowest end Skoda Roomsters come with a MP3 player connectivity port, a CD player and electric front windows.
Upgrading to the SE models will give you air conditioning, remote door locking, parking sensors, a neat panoramic sunroof and full electric windows throughout.
Further up the SE Plus models come with climate control, roof rails and 15 inch alloy wheels. The Scout trims come with a leather steering wheel.
Skoda Roomster Variants
- MPV 1.2 S 5dr – £11,775
- MPV 1.2 TSI 85 S 5dr – £12,420
- MPV 1.2 SE Plus 5dr – £13,690
- MPV 1.2 TSI 85 SE 5dr – £13,805
- MPV 1.2 TSI 105 S auto 5dr – £13,810
- MPV 1.2 TSI 85 SE Plus 5dr – £14,335
- MPV 1.2 TSI 85 Scout 5dr – £14,465
- MPV 1.2 TSI 105 SE 5dr- £14,470
- MPV 1.2 TSI 105 SE Plus 5dr – £15,000
- MPV 1.6 TDI CR 90 SE 5dr – £15,100
- MPV 1.2 TSI 105 Scout 5dr – £15,130
- MPV 1.6 TDI CR 105 SE 5dr – £15,325
- MPV 1.6 TDI CR 90 SE Plus 5dr – £15,630
- MPV 1.6 TDI CR 90 Scout 5dr – £15,760
- MPV 1.6 TDI CR 105 SE Plus 5dr – £15,855
- MPV 1.6 TDI CR 105 Scout 5dr – £15,985
- MPV 1.2 TDI 75 Greenline II 5dr – £16,120